Don't bother listening Don't bother listening

Agreed

HRM hit it right on the head. A royal-themed flash would fit this perfectly. Good work.

Bambu Bambu

Great. Here's a suggestion

I really liked the song. I think it would fit really well in a small-town setting for a video game. It reminds me of FF7's small town musics.

There were a couple times where the song seemed to get too busy (1:47 and 1:05). If you were to eliminate a couple notes from there, I would give a 10.

Replenish the Milk Replenish the Milk

Words

If a song is about "breast feeding," I think it should have words.

Voice Demo by LadyArsenic Voice Demo by LadyArsenic

Nope

I'm actually not looking for a voice actor. It was at the top of the all-time best, so I clickied it.

Attention! Attention!

Clown Horn

First of all, hilarous! I really liked it. One thing that really struck a chord was the horn part after when you say, "Attention Emo Kids." It just makes me think of clowns... I'm not sure. Well done!

Transacidus Transacidus

Gnarly

I really liked the part in the middle like 2:04 or so where it dies down a little and goes into a more calm version of the rest of the song. I also like your fills for transitions. Good work. Only reason for the 9 is the beginning, which I felt just didn't get enough attention.

Drawoh responds:

thanks ^^
sorry ya didnt like the beginning but it starts like that cuz I wanted the song to start like if it was a song going to a different one

The Working Man The Working Man

I like it

At ~2:00 there was a really cool part. It is a great song.